Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Freezing in Lyon



It is my second post (first non-latin) here, so I thought I should (re-)start with something light.

After some weeks worrying about bureaucracy, trips to IKEA and calling the Utilities companies asking for a monthly bill (rather than an annual or semi-annual one which is, so it seems, the default procedure in France) I finally started working on my PhD project.

It is snowing in Lyon, which is something I wished to share with all of you - it's pretty! (I would take a picture myself but it is already too dark for that - the photo on this post is from last year).

I've been reading some exciting new articles on miRNA which I will post here as soon as I have read them all (it may take some time - be warned) but yesterday I came across an interesting piece of news here and I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

And I should also give you the link to my latest paper (comments are more than welcomed).

2 comments:

pdbc14 said...

That paper on Cancer Cell seems very promising and I think it is easier to appreciate it if one looks at these two papers before:

Science vol. 292, pp 502, 2001;
PNAS vol. 96, pp. 9721, 1999.

doei, pdbc14.

APLeite said...

By the way, who is pdbc14?